Spiral Twist UpDo Hairstyle by KLun Divine Inspirations


Spiral Twist Up Do with Candy Curls Hairstyle Original Hair Creation done by KLun Divine Designs Really quick hairdo for a service I had to attend.
I hope y'all love this hairstyle as much I do. See you in my next video! I really appreciate all of your love and support.
https://youtu.be/98fETVFVzEA
Do me a favor . . . LIKE! SUBSCRIBE! SHARE! #elegantupdo #eleganthair #protectivestyle #hairstyles #hair #kanekalon #africannbraid #explore #explorepage #updo #spiraltwistupdo #spiraltwist #candycurls #youtube #blackhair #hairdesigns #klun #divine #inspirations #subscribe #youtubechannel #promotion #haircreations #hairtutorial #hairupdos #twistupdo #buns #updobuns #hairbuns #hairtwists #twistcurls #spiralcurls #instagram #twitter #protectiveupdo #roadto50k #naturalhair Products: Kanekalon 100% 84" African Braid Hair, Mouse, Styling Gel, Snap-On Rollers, Spritz, Rubber Bands, Finetooth Comb, Edge Control SUBSCRIBE! LIKE! SHARE!
***Social Media Info*** YouTube: KLun Divine Inspirations https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEpH... Facebook: www.facebook.com/KLunInspires Email: KLunDivineInspirations@hotmail.com KLunDivineInspirations.blogspot.com Twitter: @PureKlun Instagram: @kluninspire ~~~T H A N K Y O U ~~~ Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed it. Leave any future video ideas you would like to see in the comments below!

Comments

Remaining Grateful In Uncertain Circumstances

10 Steps to Maintain Your Mental Health

How Do I Become Saved?

Remaining Grateful In Uncertain Circumstances